Guest blog post requirements
There are a few final requirements and considerations before you submit your idea or post. If your idea is approved, then…
- The post must be at least 500+ words.
- The post must be relevant to our audience.
- The post must include at least one relevant link to a landing page or blog article on techprotool in your post.
- The post must not include any affiliate links.
- The body of the post must not include any direct links to your own website (such links will likely be removed unless we deem them to be highly relevant and of great value).
- The post must include valuable links and resources that add to the article and support contextual reading.
- The blog article must follow SEO best practices such as appropriate heading levels, keyword placement, and readability.
- You will need to provide a hi-res professional headshot of the author and their short bio (maximum 80 words) that can link to a website and Twitter or Linkedin.
- You understand and accept that we reserve the right to edit factual errors and/or grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors.
- You understand and agree that 10to8 reserves the right to make alterations to copy for the purpose of SEO, which may include the addition of a keyword here or there and the removal of links that we deem to be harmful.
Categories currently accepted:
- Managing Debt
- Financial Education
- Financial Independence
- Saving and Spending Tips
- Relationships & Money
- Children & Money
- Life Events & Finances
- Workplace Financial Wellness
- Building Credit
- Financial Scams & Avoiding Them
- Personal Finance Topics You Suggest Will Be Considered
Send your Guest post on – email@example.com